In my personal journey is not a guy named Chris, and has low self-esteem and is one of the pointing errors in something, even very good, both in the academic work you are doing weights, but I do gymnastics and I am bigger than him and really annoying when I'm around you get all excited looking at me funny and says some of my muscles is very small and said I was putting in any effort in the gym, where I am '"yes tired of me uansett''hes do, but this has been happening for months and am starting to be really annoying when I have a quiet day so I have to hear hes (little to complain), when I'm around to see him and hes friends I look for is obviously talking talking negative about me, it also has things from the past to use against me, hovering over me like a fly when I'm at the hearing and obsessed with me and not sure when I'm nearby. How can I stop it for good I said I do not like him and not talk to me but he does not stop! I just never meet or talk with him at all hes saying a ghost forever? I have a lot at the ATM I need thish not even know me. Hmm, I would beat him if we were to leave the school field at lunchtime, I sometimes see him around the metro xD it work! Rape of his mother, I agree Boyba power. Use a ski mask and make him a bad Beatdown, so he is in intensive care for at least two months. That should give you a good holiday .
0 comments:
Post a Comment