Monday, March 7, 2011

What's a good school to become a personal trainer?

I am interested in becoming a personal trainer. I've seen some sites that offer online courses, but not sure if this is the best way to go. So I wonder if anyone suggest an online training course or school. I live in central Florida, so if anyone knows a good school, let me know please! Thanks in advance! a coach? u mean like a gym / exercise equipment? i hav idea. I am sorry that this is not a real answer, but ur name is actually Kat? Why is my name, but I'm a girl so scary. would be prudent to first interview w / gym where you are interested in working, because many of them have a specific certification that they expect their coaches who are respected in the industry certifications: ACE and NASM rent Ballys with some experience you need go to school to become a coach. My mother did, and was certified. You need to talk with a personal trainer at a gym and ask how they did it. It may be different in different states. I remember my mother to answer tons of questions and send pictures of themselves having to work on different machines Goodluck and God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment