Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is this girl interested in me? i think i this guy is her gf?

In my personal training, we had proof of class 3 and class of graduates in the cert in 3 shes in class candidate, I can see that if our classes in the gym, I always exercise extreme body weight, and I heard them say his girlfriend, she loves to see what I do and she sat across from me in 20 min's Watching Me on the pole with his girlfriend, but said not a word I think we had eye contact for about 3 times can not remember (I've never really talked to her) shes pretty friendly, but something is.i think she has a bf, I'm man with a lot of talking not going to go for her when her boyfriend is the fourth in our class almost done before, and these guys feel threatnd me what could cause problems for you! If she is interested, they want me to talk to him, but I think her boyfriend would be able to say, and probably look at me when I'm not friends, but be careful with things like this. Yes. He is interested in you! Just go and ask if you are interested in you or alone? It's great to have a girl interested in you, although I have not: P Do not miss this opportunity, my friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment